Monday, June 23, 2008

Logan Zoo

For those of you who had no idea Logan had a zoo that is because by zoo I mean small park with a pond and lots of turtles! Alright, I am so not complaining, it was lots of fun and there was even a bobcat. A little more than a month ago, we headed up north to celebrate my niece, Ivy's, 1st birthday. This little zoo was a great idea for a fun and cost effective kids party (props to Nikki). I think the cost was a 50 cent contribution.

Here is the birthday girl enjoying her cake. She got much messier than this.
We got her a book. She's thrilled.....

Here are the Abels throwing some sort of dear feed to the fish.
Us with the pretty birthday girl.
What a cute Daddy!






1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the picture of my gorgeous behind :) It is motivation to loose weight!

Just the three of us...