Friday, March 27, 2009

The social event of the year....


and yes, I was in attendance. My creative sister-in-law, Amanda, threw a very exclusive Twilight Party last Saturday. I'm bummed I didn't get pics, but it was complete with blood dripped glasses, Twilight decor, blood cake, Twilight trivia (of which, I took 2nd place), and of course the viewing of Twilight. We randomly got chosen to be each character, and I was Jasper, the somewhat creepy, Edward Scissorhands, love to Alice.
*****************************************
I had a fangtastic time..ha ha! Thanks Amanda!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

thanks for coming! it was fun wasn't it!!!

Trinity said...

That was a good description. I love Alice, but I don't entirely love the movie. It is okay, but rather cheesy. The books on the other hand are amazing!

The White's said...

that sounded like it was fun.

Clint and Sheri said...

Me and Clint call him Edward scissor hands too! Sounds like a blast!

Just the three of us...