Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Girls' BDays

I am lucky to have so many adorable nieces! The order of these pictures is correct on opposite day! Why isn't uploading easier blogger??


Sweet Ivy turns 2 on May 7th. This little girl was born while I was celebrating my graduation in Mexico. I didn't get to see her until she was 6 days old! Another fun tidbit...Tag and Ivy are exactly nine months apart....We like to believe Tag was hecho in Mexico:) She was the cutest, smiley baby. Now she's talking and calling Tag by name...time moves too fast!

Miss Amoree Kate turns 1 on April 24th. This pretty girl and her cuz, Tag, are only 2 1/2 months apart, so we expect them to be good buds (if he would just stop beating on her)! The night she was born I got the phone call and then told Tag and he gave the sweetest smile. I don't care what ya say, I know it was just for her!

Maliya Bug turned 2 on April 4th. She is such a nice girl to Tag boy and I just happen to be a favorite of hers, and I kinda like that:) When I went to see her at the hospital, I felt Tag's little spirit so close by and knew it was time for our family to expand.

Happy Birthday Girls!

6 comments:

Jake & Karaline said...

How sweet! We do have some pretty cute nieces!

Annie said...

What cute girls! Has Kami had her second yet?

By the way we have a new blog address liveforlittlemoments.blogspot.com

Trinity said...

What cute little ones!

The White's said...

It's so fun to have so many neices and nephews so close in age isn't it. And they are super adorable!

Katie said...

What cute kids. That is so sweet that Tag got a smile. He's such a cute boy. I love watching them play together.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Cute girls! I loved seeing the pics of Tag's Birthday Bash!! Super cute theme--darling cakes Melissa--you should be proud! Tag's outfit was stylin'. I loved seeing his pics taken by Amanda--they are awesome. He is such a little Jon!!

Just the three of us...