Friday, August 14, 2009

Indian Trail and We Heart the Air Force!!

I'm just coming across pics I have from this summer that I have not documented on the blog yet. These are from Saturday June 6th.

We started out with a morning hike up the Indian Trail (near Ogden Canyon).

It was such a great day, just a tad breezy and look at those amazing clouds!


Oh my gosh, he is so cute!! This boy has me so love struck!


I am always so in awe of the beauty right in my back yard. That is the Ogden Canyon right behind us. I love living so close to the mountains.

Later that afternoon, we headed to Northridge High School to watch the Air Force show.
I think this is the day Tag's obsession with planes began. Now, adorably, he points them out for us any time he hears or sees one.


I love this picture. I wish you couuld see Tag in Jon's arms.
Oh, I love our country. The jets were so loud and rumbled the ground as they flew overhead and it made me tear up in pride. We are so blessed to be protected by brave men and women.



3 comments:

Tasha said...

You guys get out and about so much! I wish I could get my hubby to go hiking with me, but he's not much of an outdoorsman. I love Tag's hair! So cute!

Brock said...

I love me Tag boy, and it looks like you are learning some nice photo-composition!

Melissa said...

Ha Ha! Thanks Brock! Now I just need a sweet camera instead of a sweet camera phone!

Just the three of us...