Thursday, January 28, 2010

And So It Begins.....

Tax season has arrived....dun dun dun.... which means as the wife of an accountant I wish my dear husband farewell towards the end of January and reunite with him again in early April. Ha, ha, ok, that's a bit dramatic, but we do miss him a lot during busy season. Last week began the 6 day work weeks, so Saturdays are now just me and Tag. We kept ourselves busy with snowman making to numb the pain:)

Thanks for your hard work Sweetie! We love and miss you mucho!!!

I might also mention this is Tag's first snowman, and he did
a mighty fine job with him.
I got the best workout of my life lugging
Tag around on his new sled, from Grammy Jo.


4 comments:

Trinity said...

Love the snowman. Great job Tag. I too know what it's like to lack a husband. Andrew started school again Monday. So he works two jobs and goes to school. Oh and anytime he is home and a call comes through he has to run to the station. Oh the joy of being married to a man in EMS! Can't wait to return to church and see all you girls.

Dixie said...

Nice snowman Tag and Mom! The joys of never seeing your husband. The good news is that you see him a tiny bit more now that he's been released. Hopefully. :) I hardly ever see Matt now that he's back in school. Someday...

Erin said...

Love the snowman I can't wait to play in the snow with Hayden..hang in there for Tax season!

Tiffany Cramer said...

I hear ya on the pains of tax season. Don't miss that! Glad you guys could enjoy the snow. We are trying to enjoy our {30 inches} over here, but it's a little hard to get around.

Just the three of us...