Monday, April 5, 2010

Tag's 2nd Birthday Party

As much as I can't stand that irritating 3rd person talking Elmo, I couldn't deny Tag a fun Elmo party. He gave me the best reaction ever when he walked into the party. I don't even think Disney himself could have pulled out more excitement.

His new tricycle from mom and dad.

cupcakes for the masses.
How many cookies are in cookie monster's jar?


Meet Dorothy. Our new pet goldfish.

The sign says Elmo's World. Tag made it.
What? Your two year old can't spell yet? ;)

Tag gave me the sweetest, excited, ooooohhhh when he saw
the cake. It made it all worth it.

Dad showing off Tag's new Ute sweats
from Gma and Gpa Bush, of course!

Tag got so many fun things! What a lucky boy
he is to have so many people love him!
Tag schooling the other kids on his new
basketball hoop from Gma & Gpa Abel.

Looks like a natural.

Little more school.
Tag loved being sang to this year. He even learned
the birthday song. What a cutie!
I love you my sweet boy! Happy 2nd Birthday!

3 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Seriously such awesome decorations! Tag is so cute and funny. I loved your growing like a weed post. I wonder if Eva will ever become a Daddy's girl. Sure doesn't seem like it now!

Katie said...

Thanks so much for the update, I've been waiting for one. The party looks like it was so much fun, sorry I missed it:( We love that Tag boy. He sure is a cutie.

Trinity said...

I can't believe your boy is 2! It seems like just yesterday you were prego and we were VT partners. I miss those days.

Just the three of us...