Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Easter 2010

We loved the Baby Animal Farm in Logan so much last year, that I believe it will be a yearly tradition. The kids can really get in the cages and touch the animals. I adore seeing that Tag already has a love for animals like me. We rolled around with just about every animal there. Tag's daddy, on the other hand, just watched. I'm afraid he doesn't share the love like we do:)





Yellowstone Bear Country was there with two baby bears.
They were so darn cute. I don't believe I've ever seen
a bear in real life before.
The egg dying...
The fun of holidays are returning now that I can
live them through a fun-spirited little boy.

Just realizing, I have a lot of pics of Tag without
pants on. For the record, he does wear pants
about forty percent of the time.

0 comments:

Just the three of us...