Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two Little Additions.

These two darlings entered the family this year. I want to eat them up every time I see them. Need I say more?

Britain boy is our studly little miracle baby.
Katie & Eric welcomed him 3 months early
on February 18th (his Uncle Daniel's birthday).
He stayed in the NICU for a bit to grow
and came out a healthy little chub.
This pic was taken in May soon after
he was released. He is now
the smiliest boy you'll ever see.
Cute Jakara was born on May 21st to
Jake and Karaline.
Doesn't she have the best head of hair?
She was one of the prettiest newborns
I've ever seen.
She loves for her Aunt Melissa to
hold her, but gets a sad lip quiver
and begins to cry if Uncle Jonathan gets
too close. He thinks it's adorable,
so he trys relentlessly to hold her.

3 comments:

The White's said...

Glad you updated! Oh my those babies are cute! I can not believe those people stripped down to nothing right in front of you! How crazy is that?!! Cute pics of Tag, as always, he's such an adorable boy.

Jake & Karaline said...

Oh i love that pic of her. I think i'm gonna have to steal it. Sorry Jonathan for the lip quiver. Hopefully she grows out of it soon.

Trinity said...

Darling!

Just the three of us...