Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eli's Birth

Our sweet Eli guy made his way into the world on January 10, 2011. I was started that morning around 10 am and he arrived at 4:33 pm. I was dialated to a 4 and 90% effaced when I arrived, yet it was a little slow moving until my water was broken around 2:30 pm. From there the contractions began to come quickly. I then had my epidural about 3 pm and bippity boppity boo!

It was a beautiful experience to share with my love. There is nothing like it on earth to create a little being with your forever mate. Luckily, I also got an amazing record of Eli's birth story through my SIL's talent of photography. I am absolutely in love with what she captured. It really brings the memories right back to me. While there are a lot of pictures here, this is just a small snippet of all she took. I will cherish them forever! Thanks Amanda @ amandaabelphotography.com.









































7 comments:

RicAnn said...

I love it! What cute little stud, Congrats you guys. I had a photographer for #3 and I'm so bugged I didn't do it with the other 2. Love all the awesome pictures. Again Congrats!

Erin said...

What a cute guy- you look beautiful what fun pictures to treasure

The White's said...

Wow what amazing pictures! What a wonderful way to remember such an amazing moment in your life! He is such a handsome little guy, Cngrats!

Katie said...

I love the pictures. How neat to have it documented to beautifully.

Jake & Karaline said...

I love it! I would love to have a photogopher for my next birth. Who knows maybe i can. There are some really pretty pics of you. I need to see him again. He has changed so much.

Malissa said...

Oh my gosh Melissa! Thank you SO much for sharing! Absolutely beautiful! I've been wanting to do a birth story!!! I need to talk to you more about it! Because believe it or not were still not done having kids! LOL! Oh and by the way... you were beautiful in ALL those pics!!!

Trinity said...

My favorite picture is the one of you and Jon looking a each other. You can just see the happiness radiating between the two of you. btw: See what I mean about always looking fab; even while giving birth! I want to have my birth story documented like that; so beautiful.

Just the three of us...