Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We jumped on the reading rainbow

Yesterday was rainy and I cannot think of a better time to visit the library, so off we went. Being that it was Tag’s first trip, my camera came along with us. My mom always read to me, so I’ve been very excited to have kids of my own to read to.

Tag was beginning to tire of his same ole’ books we’ve been reading…Are You My Mother, I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham, Good Night Moon, etc. etc…I know this because one night he yelled out, “the dog is not your freaking mother, and how many times do you have to ask the guy if he likes his eggs green, and just go to sleep already the items in your room can’t really hear you!!” (ok, maybe that was me) Either way we were glad to add to our collection for a few weeks.


4 comments:

RicAnn said...

So fun! We love the library, especially on cold days. Tag is so stinking cute!

Holly said...

OKAY, I love the Halloween pictures on the side of your blog!!! I'm pretty sure we need to hang out!!!

Jake & Karaline said...

Fun new background! I thought about doing a seasonal one too. They have alot of cute ones. Cute halloween pics. I have never seen them.

Jillian said...

That is so cute! Next time you go to the library tou need to ask them for the Dolly Parton reading foundation form . She sends kids in weber county a book every month untill they are e3. I loved it Gracie got a free book every month!We dont recieve them anymore because we moved.But you should look into it.

Just the three of us...