Friday, February 13, 2009

My Birthday Boy

My boy is one!  Yesterday, February 12th, we celebrated Tag's first birthday.  I am so emotional it's ridiculous.  The past year has definitely been the best of our lives.  Taggart is an amazing, sweet, little boy who makes me constantly happy.  Motherhood has brought me so much joy and satisfaction in life. There is nothing of comparison.  I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with one of his special children and hope that I will be blessed with many more. I love you Tag boy! 

Of course, this event called for a photo shoot by my wildly talented sis-in-law, Amanda.
These pictures just made me ball my eyes out.  She caught his fun personality so well.  Also, in the past Amanda has taken mainly wedding photos, but she is branching out and will be offering child shoots, so drop by her site!

Pics from his rockin' circus party will be posted soon!


















8 comments:

jmemay said...

So Cute! You are the best momma... I want to be like you when I grow up. Can't wait to see the party pics!!

Katie said...

We love our little buddy Taggart!

Erin said...

Such a cute Kid! Happy Birthday Tag

Jake & Karaline said...

He i so cute! I can't believe he is one! We love you Tag! The party was lots of fun.

Holly said...

Awww, those pictures are SOOOOO cute! He's just simply adorable!

Trinity said...

He is such a doll. A spittin' image of his daddy. I have enjoyed getting to know you and your family and the time I was able to serve with you. Thanks for making it easy.

Annie said...

He is absolutely adorable! What cute pictures!

Amanda said...

love you tag boy!

Just the three of us...