Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter & Baby Animal Farm

Easter was wonderful this year. I finished reading the series, "Fishers of Men," by Elder Lund, a couple weeks before. The first book was so hard to gain interest in, but once I got going I really enjoyed it. It helped me understand a lot more of Christ's life and the Atonement, and got me interested in reading the New Testament and Jesus The Christ. It really made for a more meaningful Easter Sunday. That evening we went to my mom's house for dinner and as always, she made a delicious meal for all to enjoy.




Tag got some books and sidewalk chalk in his Easter basket. He busted the sidewalk chalk into a million pieces. The books are okay though.

The day before Easter we went to a baby animal farm somewhere near Logan. It was a ton of fun and Tag seemed to enjoy it. Any of the cool looking pics are by brock...the others are mine.
















The red- headed Indian boy.

My Fave By Brock.




Good thing we hadn't heard of Swine Flu at this point. Tag would have missed out on handling the piggies;)

2 comments:

Trinity said...

I want to go to a baby animal farm so bad!

Ryan and Loni said...

Melissa~ Tag is so stinkin' cute! This little farm looks so fun! You will have to let me know if you can remember where it is or the name or something. Gabe would love it! You guys sound like your doing so good. Thanks for the invite!

Just the three of us...