Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged by Shaylyn!

Alrighty, here it goes.......4 things

10 years ago I was.....

  • In jr. high, thinking up ways to be super cool.
  • Hanging with my fave gal pals; yes running the school and coming up with odd things to do.
  • Obsessing over the fly boy band, N'Sync, until I learned that JT is way more fly on his own.
  • Mackin with all the slammin guys in school (jk, I just had to use that ghetto word)!

5 years ago I was.....

  • 19 and going to college. I think at this point I was majoring in Nursing, which than switched to Spanish, which then switched to Social Work. Phew, I'm not sure how I made it through!
  • Dating the pre-mission Jon.
  • Working as a server....not such a fun job, but gave me the gumption to push on through school.
  • and mmmm....pretty much blowing my money on clothes.

4 things I like to watch....

  • American Idol (oh how I love my shy little David Archuleta:)
  • King of Queens (these re-runs never seem to get old!)
  • The View (What b words, but my are they entertaining.)
  • The Office(can anyone live without this show?)

4 things that make me happy...

  • rocking my baby to sleep, and then knowing I'm free for the night (well at least until about 4 am)
  • Laughing with Jon.
  • Watching Tag learn new things.
  • The moment Tag notices daddy is home and the excitement he shows.

Ok, my tagged-ly duties are complete. Now I tag Erin S., Kim A., Krysta C., and Brock. Have fun!

5 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

Clarification please - Pre- Mission Jon and Post-Mission Jon! C'mon Melissa, is there really a difference??

Melissa said...

You're right, not a big difference...post-mission Jon is just as fun, but now holds down a full time job!

Brock said...

Well, Post mission Jon eats a bit more, but who am I to mention eating!?

Robbie and Shay said...

Melissa - you are very very lame and need to update your blog ASAP! I need some entertainment.

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Melissa! I found your blog on Kayla's! YOur family is so fetching cute! Now I can see ya more often then just at showers!

Just the three of us...