Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bear Lake

We took this lovely trip in July, thanks to Jake and Karaline hooking us up with some family land to plop on. It was our first time camping with Taggart....not great nights, but the days were fun!

First boat ride for Tag. Not a huge fan of the life jacket. They're not really constructed well for little people without necks.
Uncle Daniel and Tag

This is classic...I wish I had a better picture, but this is a boat being pulled out by a tractor, being pulled out by a truck, being pulled out by another tractor. John Deere is sexy & the strongest!


He told me to take this picture. He should have known it would end up on the blog.

Oh, I just love my boys. I could not take enough pics like this.

Just kissing my cuz....yes, we'll stop this in a few years.


1 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun!

Just the three of us...