Friday, August 1, 2008

Tag: ABC's All About Me

A. Attached or Single - At the hip. Well that's how I'd like it, but Jon's a bit more independent.
B. Best Friend – Certainly the hubby.
C. Cake or Pie – Cake.....white funfetti with pink icing please.
D. Day – Saturdays of course, when our little family can hang out together.
E. Essential Item(s) – Old Melissa would have quite a large list here for herself, but I now survive with just lotion and chapstick for myself, and diapers, wipes, toys, binky, blanket, extra clothes, stc., etc. for Tag.
F. Favorite Color – Pink
G. Gummy bear or Worms – Gummy Bears-I like the clear ones the best.
H. Hometown - Clearfield
I. Indulgences – I love adorable heels. I now only wear these when I won't be carrying my boy around. So, I've worn them once since he arrived, on our anniversary date.
J. January or July – Oh, I've completely lost any love for the snow. Give me summer or go home.
K. Kids – Yep, and if you don't know about him yet, just scroll down and every single blog should mention him.
L. Life is incomplete without – My entire family and the Gospel (copy of Shay's answer)
M. Marriage Date – May 25, 2006
N. Number of siblings – Older sis, Older bro, and little bro.
O. Oranges or Apples – Oranges
P. Phobias or Fears – I don't want to get eaten by a mountain lion or a bear.
Q. Quote – "Everyone Poops"
R. Reason to Smile – looking at my boys, a full night sleep, and any great sale or clearance item.
S. Season - Fall
T. Tag – Jamie, RicAnn, Aunt Jo
U. Unknown fact about me – I still get up in the middle of the night and have a glass of milk like a three year old.
V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – I've yet to see a vegan larger than a size 3 pant. I likes my meat.
W. Worst Habit – Somewhat the opposite of Shay's answer-doing things on my own that I should have asked my husband to help me with. We currently have a fan that is shaking like it might fall down and the lights do not work, all because I took it down to paint it and tried to get it back up....not succesful.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultrasounds of course, unless it doesn't have to do with a baby.
Y. Your favorite food – Winger's, yum.
Z. Zodiac Sign – Capricorn

2 comments:

Brock said...

W... HA! Now, I just have to come out and see this.

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

So much of you I didn't know! You are so funny! I miss hanging out with y'all. Let do something fun!!

Just the three of us...