Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday my Sweet Savana!

Happy 3rd Birthday to this sweet, beautiful niece of mine!  I just love this girl.  She is wild and crazy and has the most adorable personality.  She just happens to remind me of myself a little:)  The day she was born I was right there waiting for a peek when her daddy brought her out to meet the family.  Jon was still on his mission and I was able to text him a picture to his email account.  We just cannot get enough of her and she sure does love our Tag boy!  She always uses a really high pitched voice to talk to him.  It's great!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh that is so sweet! i am crossing my fingers that she is through the "terrible two's"! at least you have that to look forward to :) haha tag boy is way too sweet!

Trinity said...

What a sweetheart. Beautiful picture. Nieces and nephews are the absolute best!

Just the three of us...