Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!!!!

I fell head first out of the blogging world during the hustle and bustle of Christmas, and it is hard to get goin again, but here I am.

The holidays treated us well and proved to be extra fun with our little guy. Enjoy some pics.

Shootin some hoops. Gift from grandma and Grandpa Bush.

Riding the Radio Flyer Rocket from Grandma and Grandpa Abel.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Taggart on Christmas Eve.

This picture kills me. Abel grandkids on Christmas Eve. Tag's massive head bruise is in clear view.

Of course he loved the wrapping.

Again with the ugly head bruise, but adorable suit from Grandma Bush. Jayde is so fitting missing her 2 front teeth on Christmas!

Cute little man.

And finally, our homemade stockings.

10 comments:

Brock said...

I think Taggart's bruise adds charisma!

jmemay said...

I have been waiting for this post! I'm glad you're back... you live like 2 seconds away, and yet, this is how I keep in touch with what's going on in the world of Bush. I'm a slacker. Sorry. And... your son is my favorite. He has the best happy face EVER!

Jake & Karaline said...

It's about time!:) Taggart looks so cute in his little suit. The holidays are the best. I'm sad its over:(

Tasha said...

you're little one is too cute in that little suit! I love it!

Sheena said...

Seriously? I think Kamden has some competition for cutest little boy ever! Kamden got that same sports toy for christmas! (so annoying) ha ha But yes it is time for number 2! You too Mrs.!

Sheena said...

oh ..and welcome back! :) I was absent too. ha ha

Jillian said...

Welcome back! It is good to see you are blogging again so we can keep up.Taggart is so so cute!

Jillian said...

Welcome back! It is good to see you are blogging again so we can keep up.Taggart is so so cute!

Trinity said...

Those are so adorable. Your stockings I mean. I may have to know how you made those. They are so darn cute. You are miss crafty aren't you. By the way we need to do our visit teaching this month.

Jessica said...

Finally you're back! By the way, CUTE STOCKINGS! I want to make some, so you should tell me how you did those! ANNDDD we need to hang out soon!

Just the three of us...