Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleep Talking

Amongst the other awful sleeping issues I have with my cute husband, he also sleep talks. Ok, I kind of like this one. He often does it when I'm getting back into bed after being up with Tag. I can talk back to him and he will respond. I giggle like a mad person and then I can't fall back to sleep. Usually he will repeat numbers and say things like the account transaction is 3927382957832 blah blah blah, but here's a fun transcript from a couple of night ago.

Jon: Oh No!

Me: What?

Jon: I give up.

Me: What do you give up?

Jon: Melting.

Me: What are you melting?

Jon: A monkey.

Me: (giggling like crazy) You're melting a monkey?

Jon: I'm going to melt your mom in a second.

At this point I totally think he has waken, but nope, no more talking and he is fast asleep!

P.S. No offense to my mom. Jon is not really going to melt you.

11 comments:

Dee Dee said...

That is Hillarious! While reading it, it made me snort! So funny!

Trinity said...

That is so darn funny. I am really laughing out loud. At work. That is hilarious! I sleep talk to. I cry hysterically also to the point where Andrew has to physically shake me to get me out of it. Or I think I am doing something and really try to do it asleep. For instance I thought I was closing the trunk to an SUV and starting hitting the wall above my head trying to grab the darn thing.

Brock said...

It's Ok, Jon, we all want to melt Mom sometimes!

Jake & Karaline said...

That is too funny! It's like the one time we were camping and he yelled for my mom to help him cause he was a marshmallow. Jake talks in his sleep too. It's so funny!

Annie said...

My husband does the same thing. It is pretty hillarious. Sometimes he gets so tired at night when we are talking he starts saying all sorts of random stuff, until my laughing snaps him out of it!

Amanda said...

That is hilarious! You need to post more of your conversations because i am laughing my butt off!

Trinity said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I will be dropping by a little something today. If you are not home I will leave it on your doorstep. Hope you have a wonderful day.

The White's said...

Oh my gosh, I love sleep talkers, mainly because I don't have one but man you get some funny stories. A couple of years ago my brother in law (a notorious sleep walker and talker) grabbed his wifes butt in the middle of the night and said "Look at that cheek, that is a nice cheek" (HAHA) Hope you had a great birthday!

Jen said...

That's pretty funny!!

Jessica said...

Yes! You guys def need to come by! I miss your little guy! I bet he's as cute as ever! Anyway, if you find a good day and time for the open house, we are actually trying to go to it too, so you should let us know! See ya soon, hopefully!

Jillian said...

I LOVE IT!Thanks for the laugh Jon

Just the three of us...