Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

It was such a fun 4th this year. This just happens to be Jon's favorite holiday. We started our morning with a breakfast at the church house, then to the Clearfield parade, home for a nice long nap, out to my mom's for swimming and bbq, and then on to the Clearfield fireworks.


Our little Yankee Doodle waving his flag.


Patriotic Oreos

Trying to line the kids up for a pic at the fireworks.
Mine was the only not cooperating.

Wrestlin with cousin Isaac.

Tag ended up watching some of the fireworks snuggled right up to cousin Jayde.
What's more American than Yankee's hats?
Tag covered his face at the beginning of the fireworks.
It took him a minute, but he got used to the loud bangs.

5 comments:

Trinity said...

He is getting so big and so much hair. I love your cute little family. I am so glad we were able to be visit teaching partners for so long. Glad you had a happy fourth.

Tasha said...

I think the only time I REALLY miss Utah is on the 4th of July. Clearfield's fireworks were a family tradition until I married the world traveler! It looks like you guys had fun! I bet its great having so many cousins for Tag to play with!

Megan said...

Fun 4th of July for you guys, those treats looked really good. Im glad you guys had fun.

Clint and Sheri said...

Gosh I always forget to check my private blog friends! Looks like you guys have been having fun. I love tag at the Raptors game in his hat! And you looks gorgeous in that pic with your hats on. I think I will make patriotic homemade oreos next year, so cute!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Fun 4th--can't beat Clearfield's fireworks! Wait...were those really Yankee hats?!!! Just kiddin'. Did you make those yummy oreo cookies!! They look so good!

Just the three of us...