Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Timpanogas Cave Hike...or Not.

I was so excited to hike Timp cave last month, but sadly, after the long drive we were told they had sold out of tickets. There had been a rock slide in the morning, so everyone had to wait until the afternoon and even with my begging they were not about to let us tour the cave, so we headed back down to Thanksgiving Point and took Tag to Farm Country. It was only $3.50 a person and Tag enjoyed harassing the animals. The highlight of the trip??? Jon pointing to a nearby cow and asking the farmer boy, "Did he just get milked?" The boy responded, "yes, she did." Bahh ha ha! It was good fun!




I hope this is the only time I see my boy behind bars:)


How lame! I didn't even take pictures of the real animals!!
Moral of the story....call and reserve your cave tickets!

1 comments:

Ryan and Loni said...

Bummer... that would have been so fun. I love that cave. I can't believe how big Tag is. He is such a doll... looks like some fun weeks!

Just the three of us...