Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We Heart The Raptors!!

First game of the season for us and they won!! We went during Jon's Birthday week. I just love love love being in a baseball stadium! The first time I went to a game was when the Salt Lake Team was still The Buzz. My Dad had called into some sports talk show and had me sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" to win tickets. It was such a fun experience. Oh, and just a funny random memory of this...When he called in we were sitting in his old white truck outside of the old Winegar's in Clinton. Yes, that means we were on a cell phone. I was probably 11 and it was the first cell phone I had seen. It was one of those massive black bricks with a lengthy antenna. My Dad was the coolest man alive with his sleek cell phone:)

Look Amanda and Brock! Cool pic, huh?

He's actually not sweating. He was spraying himself in the face with a fan squirt bottle.



I have a feeling these two will see many more games together.






Grandma chased Tag around almost the entire time.


Tag was actually pretty interested in watching at times.

Awwww, nothing makes me happier!
We have a load of free general admission tickets if anyone ever wants to come with us! Give us a call!

1 comments:

Brock said...

I remember dad's first cellphone! He says he still has it somewhere, I want him to get it out. Can you imagine how crazy it would look compared to our modern phones!?

Just the three of us...