Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie

My cute hubby turned the big 24 on July 3. I look forward to this day each year, not only because I like to celebrate with my boy, but also because we are now the same age for 6 more months!
Tag and I picked Jon up for lunch at Iggy's and then went to see Hancock (I loved the flick, but I hate giving movie advice being that most of the time someone comes complaining to me that I suggested the movie in the first place). Tag was an angel and just slept the entire way through. Every time Hancock would take off the ground to fly, Tag would startle because of the noise, but just kept right on sleepin.
That night we met our family at the Raptor's game. I snuck a brownie cake in and we all plopped on blankets to enjoy the game. The talented birthday boy caught a foul ball, and after the game they shot off fireworks. These were the first Tag had seen and he was completely amazed. The loud bangs didn't even bother him.










3 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

Melissa - Is that a short haircut I see!! I like it...

Brock said...

I'm glad the brownies made it in, unlike the water... Happy Brithday Jon!

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN...melissa have you cut your beautiful long hair? It looks way cute

Just the three of us...