Monday, July 21, 2008

Snoring Daddy

Need I say more? I was getting things done one Sunday afternoon, and left Tag to play with Dad on the bed. This is what I came back to.....

Jon is one heck of a a loud snoring fella. I'll have you know this very sound has led to many middle of the night squirmishes that we can hardly remember in the morning. In fact, he is not in a deep sleep here, so it really does no justice:) I love how Tag will just stare at him in confusion. Some mornings we'll have him in bed with us and he'll think Jon is playing with him be making noises, so he'll start to laugh.

2 comments:

Tyson said...

OK that is the funnest thing I have seen/heard all day!

P.S I loved your testimony post...and I am getting around to it- I need to formulate my feelings

Brock said...

ha ha.. he sounds like Dad.

Just the three of us...