Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going Private!

Hey everyone!  


Well, I so don't want to do this because it is sooo fun to find old and new friends through blogging, but I think it is time to go private so I don't have to worry about the creepies out there. I'm sure most all of us either watched the channel 5 special on blogging, (or were repeatedly told about it by our mothers).  

So pretty pretty please leave me your email address.  I'll probably do it in about 2 weeks.  Even if you're not on my blog list and come by every now and then, I'd love to add you (if I know you that is:)   

Also, I think it would be great if blogger.com would work similar to facebook, and allow users to request to be a friend/blogger on the private page that comes up if you don't have access.   I'm going to send this as a comment to blogger on their help center page.  If anyone else thinks this would be great, I'd encourage you to do the same.  Maybe they will make that possible, and then private blogs won't have to miss out on friends who come across their site, but don't have any other way to make contact.  Get my drift?

Thanks Blogging Pals!

24 comments:

Melanie said...

I would love to be added to your list! My email is meranikuraku@yahoo.com. Let me know if you need a gmail account instead...some people have mentioned that you have to have one, but this is the email I use for my blog, so it might be okay. Anyway, let me know!

The White's said...

sign me up tiffanyw@marykay.com, and I totally agree about the facebook thing, it would make a lot of sense.

Kim said...

I would love to be added to your list!
Kimadams8407@gmail.com

Jessica said...

jessi.m.girl@hotmail.com
I am also thinking about going private but I will be so sad to stop finding new friends! I havent made up my mind! anyway, make sure to add us!

Erin said...

It's sad our world isn't as safe as we want it to be. I think I will be going private once the little kid comes.
eshepar2@gmail.com

Robbie and Shay said...

shaylynrauzi@q.com
Thank you and have a nice day!

Sheena said...

I know...private stinks! But so worth it to keep the little ones safe!I agree with your idea though! sheena.32@hotmail.com

Jillian said...

I need to keep tabs on you guys up there in Ogden...mikegarrett0889@comcast.net

Trinity said...

Me want in trinitypowell@gmail.com

Jaclyn said...

I would also like to be kept in the loop miss melissa. My email account is pbgunter@hotmail.com. thank you and goodnight.

Dee Dee said...

My email address is deemoyes@gmail.com

Holly said...

Add us too! mypinkfluff@hotmail.com

Jake & Karaline said...

Add me too. thurgood6@hotmail.com Everyone is going private now!

jmemay said...

jmejay@hotmail.com

Apparantly I missed something huge...and apparantly my mom did too. You may have to fill me in. I don't watch much news...

Clint and Sheri said...

shernorseth@yahoo.com

Andrew and Kathy said...

I would love to keep reading about your cute little family. knielson85@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey you! It's been quite a while, but I found your blog thru another, and was excited to see your family! You and Jon huh? Congratulations! (Very late, of course.) I would love to talk to you, and see your cute family if you let me.
chassidylynn@hotmail.com

p.s. say hello to your mom for me! :)

RicAnn said...

I'd love to keep in touch! You guys are so cute. We for sure have to get together when I come back to grand ol' Utah. I think Dave and Jon would for sure hit it off :)

ricann27@gmail.com

Polls said...

Cami(Alvey)Poll
Camialvey@mail.weber.edu

Tasha said...

I would love to be added to your list. I found your blog through another one and couldn't believe you two had gotten married! my email is nmeakin84@gmail.com

Annie said...

I just found your blog on facebook. I grew up next to Jonathan, I'm Blake's older sister. I would love to see what you guys are up to. Your little boy is absolutely adorable. Our blog is www.hapily4everafter.blogspot.com and my email is andreabingham@gmail.com Tell Jonathan hi for me!

Jen said...

Hi! Jonathan was my next door neighbor growing up (I am Annie and Blake's sister.) I saw your blog link on Jonathan's facebook profile and would enjoy being able to see what your family is up to. My e-mail is jennifer@kimhansen.com. Please feel free to check out my blog and tell Jonathan hi for me!

Anonymous said...

josh_farr99@hotmail.com

The Scholer's Blog said...

Don't forget to add me to your list.

katiescholer@gmail.com

Just the three of us...