Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My gorilla and banana

I know, I know, this is a bit late, and everyone is so over Halloween for another year. But, I just had to post all of our Halloween stuff. Prepare yourself for Halloween overhaul!

King Kong, Anne, and King Kong's favorite snack!

It's a good thing I'm not really a platinum blonde.

Interesting to note that Tag was not afraid of the gorilla, although Jon was effective in making all of our nieces and nephew, along with some other random children, cry:(

A lady bug, banana, and sheep. Oh so cute!

Have you ever wondered what bananas eat?

Tower o pumpkins.

We cheated at the pumpkin walk and went around the outside fence. Still had a great view and made it through in half the time...Genious!

A spooky treat I made for our ward Halloween party. The first and last time I'll ever make them.


FHE pumpkin carving.

Last, but not least, the cute Halloween shirt Grandma Abel bought him. It's in an 18-24 month, so I'm hopin for a few more good wears next year too.

The end. Welcome Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Trinity said...

I was quite surprised that Tag was not scared of his daddy dressed up like a gorilla. My brother dressed up as a gorilla and Quentin bawled along with every other kid at the Halloween party. What a cute family. We need to go visit teaching soon and before the Holidays.

Holly said...

WOW, I love the festive, yet creepy, spider apples you made, looks delicous!

And by the way, that little Tag of yours has the cutest smile!

Erin said...

Tag is getting so big! I loved the customs

Just the three of us...