Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Wisest Purchase Yet.


I'm quite certain I've never made a wiser purchase. Say hello to the Dirt Devil Kone. I'm telling you, this sleek little thing in a variety of fabulous colors will change your life. I was so sick of crunching cheerios and graham crackers under my feet, so I began my search for the perfect hand-held vac, and I found it on Wal-Mart.com. $40 and worth every penny. It is always charged and ready to use, and how adorable, it illuminates (this was an added bonus I didn't even notice before the purchase). It sits out on my kitchen counter and looks like some sweet decor instead of a yucky vacuum. Now, after each Tag boy meal, we have a simple and quick routine: vacuum floor, vacuum Tag, vacuum highchair. All is clean and beautiful! I can even use it in the car! Who ever thought a vacuum could make me this happy?

7 comments:

Trinity said...

That sounds like a pretty sweet deal and purchase if you ask me. I want one.

Annie said...

Thanks for the tip. That is a pretty sweet looking vacuum. Our dog does floor cleanup for us while Kaden eats, but I have been looking for a handheld vacuum to use on our stairs. I'll definitely have to check this one out!

Brock said...

Meet Melissa: She has "comfy pants." She has a new cake pan. She has a coupon. And now, she has a "Kone."

Andrew and Kathy said...

NICE, I want one!

Kayla said...

Isn't it almost a bit sad~ that joy once found by new shoes & a cute purse can be felt by none other than a VACUUM?!?! But i know just the feeling ~ my Dyson Animal brings me great joy about once a week! PS i LOVE the video clip of Jon being... well, Jon. :0)

Kayla said...

I am certainly glad i decided to look at blogs today~ something i havn't done in a few weeks. But let me be apart of your blogging world! anywho i'm going to text you my email. we should get together again for the holidays - what do you think? it will be something far more scaled down than halloween. kayla_farr02@hotmail.com

converse & cardigan said...

YAY I want one of these.. SO BAD!
I'm not even married nor do I have kids.. but I still want one for my apt. :)

Just the three of us...