Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Summer Water Fun


Better late then never! Right, my friends? Here are just a couple of the fun water adventures we had this past summer. Tag loved sprinkler type water toys so he was easy to please if I just let him run like a wild man in the back yard.


This was our first water party of the summer.
I wasn't sure how daring he would be, but as you can see,
he did not shy away from getting soaked!









Tag's big boy cousin, Isaac. Boy, does he love this kid. He follows him around non-stop when they're together, Isaac is so patient with him.

Aren't they cute? This was also his first popsicle. No problems there, either.

Miss Ivy is Tag's arch enemy now. I think they got along ok there, but now these two fight over just about everything. They're are a pretty good match, so we usually don't stop it...just watch and laugh.
Oh, look at his thin hair!
I can't believe how much he grew in just a few months.


These are at a water park in South Ogden.
Our favorite summer spot!



I love you summer of 09 Tag boy!

1 comments:

The White's said...

So much fun! I didn't know that South Ogden had a water park, I'll have to go next summer definitely. Tag looks cute in his swimsuit. Carter didn't get too wet this summer, with me being sick and his broken arm we never made it around to the pool, but he did have a little kiddie pool I did a few times with him, It will be funner next year when he is older and enjoys it more anyways. Man I miss summer.

Just the three of us...