Saturday, October 10, 2009

1st Jazz Game + Worst Pics Ever

I love how spontaneous Jon can be, and how when he calls me late in the afternoon and says we're going to the Jazz game, I act really excited even though my completely non-spontaneous brain is screaming, "but I planned to unload the dishwasher and organize Tag's toys tonight! I can't go to the Jazz Game!" And that is why he is so good for me.

Here we are on October 1st attending, not only the first Jazz game of the season, but Tag's first Jazz game ever.

Look at me Tag.

Dang it.


Why oh why do I keep attempting to take these pictures by myself? So unflattering!


Tip off of their winning season!!

Tag is loving it!

Ok Sir, you've had quite enough. Head on home now.

And that completes our First Jazz game of the season. And you know? It was pretty fun, even if I didn't get to unload the dishwasher til the next morning;)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Did Tag last through the entire game?

Melissa said...

Oh no, we actually left at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Just the three of us...