Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tag's 19 month pics

Again, we are so lucky to have my talented SIL, Amanda, to do Tag's pictures. I can't look at these without crying. I think that means she did her job of capturing his sweet, active, funny little personality. Tag is getting so big. Being a mommy brings so many emotions. I love watching him grow, but it is also breaking my heart in two.

We only had the balloons for about 30 seconds before he shook them right off his wrist, and then reached towards the sky saying "uh-oh" for the next 30 minutes. I think Amanda is probably convinced to not have a boy after chasing him around the entire photo shoot. He was not an easy client!




























8 comments:

Erin said...

They are so cute! He is such a cute little guy. I am realizing what you mean about having your heart ripped in two! I love the balloon idea

The White's said...

So stinking adorable, I love your little guy, he always brings a smile to my face, he is so happy.

Trinity said...

He is a doll. What a ladies man he shall be.

Clint and Sheri said...

Oh my word those are so dang cute! I am in love with the ones with his balloons, that is so creative and so precious! What a stud!

Katie said...

What cute pictures. I can't wait to get one.

The Larsons said...

I can't believe how big he is!! He is so dang cute!!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

So big so FAST so ADORABLE!

RicAnn said...

How cute is he?! Your SIL did an amazing job. I love it!

Congrats on the Masters program Jon. That is so awesome. And Mel I love your other blog!

Just the three of us...