Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night

Guess who we are!
The Man in the Yellow Hat with George.
He really doesn't have a name in the books,
but in the movie they named him Ted.

Professor Wiseman with George


We dropped by to see the Princess Ballerina.

Sweet Dorothy with the train engineers.

Cereal Killer.
So fun that Grandpa and Grandma Bush dressed up!

Really, isn't this idea great?
Katie made the costumes with felt, and her
necklace with marshmallows. I loved it,
and Amoree was a perfect Pebbles.

Yes, this was the best one I could get.

2 comments:

The White's said...

So CUTE! I am so glad you posted this, I just realized that I never asked you what you ended up doing, after the cinderella theme didn't pan out. Tag is adorable. Hope you had a fun evening. We need to hang out more often, I don't know why we don't, I feel like I hardly know you anymore, ever since we got released I just don't see you too much. Let me know if you want to do a playdate or something :)

Katie said...

How fun! I love that we all put costumes on. I love seeing what everyone comes up with. I'm already trying to figure out what to do for next year.

Just the three of us...